Application Developer For Business
Course: Diploma in Application Developer
Designation: Jr. Programmer
Methodology: Technical skill training related to Jr. Programming Responsibility using software development life cycle.
- Ability to understand grass root of the problem.
- Skilled enough to study system documents prepared by other developers.
- Maintaining the Application Software developed by any other developer.
- Ability to develop Structured-event driven programs to satisfy customer requirements.
- Ability to write efficient code. (Code Optimization Techniques).
- Skill for integrating self-developed program in a total application.
- Ability to understand business process of the industry for which the software is being developed, i.e., Multinational Company, Public or Private Sector, Govt. Sector, Industries etc.
- Skill of participation in team apart from the development work.
- Skill to test the programs as per customer requirements.
- Skill to test the programs using standard methods.
- Re-usability of modules. (Functions, Procedure, Objects, Services, etc.)
- Should possess efficient listening skill, skill of effective delegation.
- Ability to report hierarchically, skill of convenience among the software group or application group.
- Skill of application deployment.
- Awareness on the cyber vulnerability.
- Should be able to develop comprehensive documentation of application.
- Endearing good leadership qualities.
- Possess good Loyalty towards company and decent person.
- Should Possess and understand the company.
- Assertive and grasping skill.
FTP, Hosting, Domain, Software architecture, client-server architecture
SQL (DBMS, RDBMS, DML, DDL, DCL Statements, Store Procedure, Functions, Aggregate Functions, Group by & having Clause, Database Normalization), Project (SRS, Diagram, Database Design, Website Skeleton, Admin Panel, Query Processing, Dynamic SMS & Email, Social Network Interface, Domain Registration & Website Hosting), Software Testing
- HTML 5, Dreamweaver, MS Office, Android Studio, Visual Studio, Turbo C, SQL Server, Eclipse, Net beans, WordPress.
- C, C++,Core Java,SQL,J Query,CSS3
- Python / .net / Adv. Java / PHP