Office Automation For Business
Course: Diploma in Office Automation
Designation: Office assistant (Sr/Jr)
Methodology: Technical Sequence + Skill set + Out of box activities
- Understanding the office set-up and activities.
- Understanding the Application architecture.
- Understanding the database architecture.
- Understanding the file directory system and effective filing system.
- Understanding the Cloud Office environment and work culture.
- Understanding the Peripheral, Gadgets and Equipment of the office.
- Knowledge of the 3rd Party Tools for Office.
- Graphics design skill.
- Website Development and Maintenance.
- Understanding the Online Services related to office.
- Understanding the market and marketing skill
- Organisation and Event management.
- Detailed Planning.
- Decision making and ownership skill.
- Presentation skill.
- Communication skill.
- Team work ability.
- Reporting ability.
PC Assembly – (Utilization of MS Windows 7/10, Software Installation, Utilization of Printer- Scanner, WiFi, Bluetooth, Web Cam, Utilization of Tab and Smart Phones). Spoken English – (Preposition, Tenses, Writing Skill, Modal Auxiliaries Verb, Presentation Skill etc., Inward, Outward, Inventory, Attendance, Payments, Marketing, Advertising, Telephoning Talk, Communication, Maintain All Types of Register etc.,
- Digital Payment, e-Banking,In-house Project – (Dynamic & Responsive Website Designing and Presentation),Web Page Development,Homepage and Link Page, Browser Setting, Banner, Slider, Forms Design, Tables Structure, Logo, Image & Photo Editing,Accounting Fundamentals, Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Vouchers Entry, Purchase & Sales Register, Inventory.,Desk Top Publishing,IT Enabled Office Activities Exposure,Exposure on MS Office in Cloud environment
- Microsoft Office-2007/2010 – (Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point, Ms Access, Ms Publisher, Ms Picture Manager, Ms Project), HTML,Dreamweaver, CSS3, Flash, Tally Elementary, Page Maker ,CorelDraw, Photoshop, Office 365 – Mail, People, Calendar, One, Drive, Delve, Video, Task, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One Note, Yammer, Sway, etc.