Information Technology Centre(ITC) was established in 1988 and is now one of the largest paragon Computer Training Segments in Gujarat, India. ITCis able to successfully fulfill its visionthrough its rural location in Mogri, Gujarat. This allows youth from all areas to gain access to the high level of IT education that ITC offers. ITCis managed by Anoopam Mission – a non-profit, multinational charity organization aiming at the upliftment of society through various social welfare projects. ITC is run by the Saints of Anoopam Mission, who are pivotal in encouraging a sense of moral and cultural responsibility.
We firmly believe that the student, in essence, is a raw material and has to be molded into a product. Such a great transition requires a perfectly designed teaching methodology. It is an accepted truth that conventional teaching methodsareunable to deliver the high standards which the IT industry expects. Through our years of teaching experiences, constant student observations, student evaluations and consultations with industry members and academics, we have been able to design our own original and innovative teaching methodologies. These methodologies have resulted in Excellence Awards at National and International Levels, which immediately puts ITC’s teaching methods in direct competition with other National and International IT Institutions.
Due to our dedication to deliver a high level of education, ITC graduates are well-respected by IT companies for their unparalleled IT skills and knowledge base. It is due to this commitment to deliver high standards that has permitted ITC to increase its affiliations with the IT Industry. This combination of delivering a high quality education and maintaining associations with the IT Industry automatically increases the employability of ITC graduates.
The end product of the entire ITC process results in a well-rounded graduate with exceptional IT knowledge, moral and cultural values, and a secure place in the IT industry—Mission accomplished!
“The Overall goal of ITC is to build on all aspects of a student’s development, encompassing intellectual, physical, moral and spiritual growth”
- Established in 1988 ( 23 years )
- Oldest Autodesk Authorised Training Center of India
- Oldest DOEACC Society ( AICTE, MCIT Govt. of India ) Training Centre
- A+ Rating by DOEACC Society
- Received Excellence Award from IT Minister3 times ( best out of 700 institues )
- Received Excellence award in the area of facilities, instructions and Curriculum from Autodesk Inc., USA
- 40000 students Trained till date
- 250 Computers Network( IBM Blade server with VMware virtulisation, etc)
- Microsoft, Redhat, Oracle, Autodesk, DOEACC Society and Tally Academy Partners.