CAD CAM For Business
Course: Diploma in CAD
Designation: Design Engineer
Methodology: Technical Sequence + Skill set + Out of box activities.
- Subject specific technical knowledge and expertise.
- IT and CAD knowledge.
- Modifying designs and Retesting skill.
- Detailing and Methodological work process.
- Layout and Scaling skill.
- Ability to creatively solve problem.
- Commercial awareness skill.
- Instrumentation and measuring skill.
- Researching and Creating a new design.
- Mathematical skill.
- Advanced technical skill.
- Leadership qualities.
- Understanding the market & marketing skills.
- People management and Team working skills.
- Interpersonal, Presentation and Communication skills.
- Project Management skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Organisation and Time management skills.
- Presentation skills
- Team Work ability.
- Reporting ability.
- Drafting 2D,Exploiting 3D,AutoIBP,Solid Modelling,Surface Modelling,Assembly and Sub Assembly,Drawing,Sheet Metal,Sculpting
- AUTOCAD,Revit,CREO,Solid works,Inventor,ANSYS,CATIA,RHINO,Sketch Up,3DS MAX,Solid edge,Master CAM